Living in the Age of Airplanes [DVD]
You are here: Aviation Movies & TV > Living in the Age of Airplanes [DVD]
Product Price, Availability, and Shipping Information
LIVING IN THE AGE OF AIRPLANES is a story about how the airplane has changed the world. Filmed in 18 countries across all 7 continents, it renews our appreciation for one of the most extraordinary and awe-inspiring aspects of the modern world.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Alaska Flying: Montage of deleted footage: airplanes exploring the remote Alaskan wilderness.
* 3 Stories in 4 Minutes: Three stories: One Camera, Underwater in the Maldives, Journey to the South Pole.
* Plane Spotting: A collection of the crew's best takeoff & landing shots captured on 5 continents.
* Flight Over Africa: The biplane sequence from the film Out of Africa re-created 30 years later.
* Impossible Shots: Visual Effects Go behind-the-scenes and learn how the impossible shots in the film came to life.
* Making of the Alaska House: Get an inside look at how the sequence in the Alaska House was created.
* Hawaii [Deleted Scene]: One of the most remote places on Earth is almost exclusively visited by air.
* Flower Sequence Deconstructed: A unique, real-time look inside one of the film's most complex sequences.
* Alaska Flying II: Same visuals as "Alaska Flying" with the addition of radio communications.
* Seeing Aviation for the First Time: Witness aviation through the eyes of a group of kids in Kenya, Africa.
* In-Flight Premiere: Experience a first-of-its-kind premiere as the film debuts on board an Emirates A380.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES (FEATURE ONLY):
* English Dolby Digital 5.1
* French Dolby Digital 5.1
* Mandarin Chinese (Simplified) Dolby Digital 5.1
SUBTITLE LANGUAGES (FEATURE ONLY):
* Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, English, English SDH, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin (Simplified), Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Product Features* Theatrical version of the film (47 min)
* 40+ minutes of special features
* 12 subtitle languages
* 3 spoken languages
* All audio mixed in 5.1 surround sound
|copyright 2007 - 2010 Early Aviation|
|Topics on this page: Living in the Age of Airplanes [DVD]|